Sunday, February 10, 2008

I am the future betty crocker

Did she just bake? If she did, I mean someone else...

Wednesday I made fish stew. It was very good. Downside: I showed up to NVCB rehearsal REEKING of fish. :-(
Another downside: I brought leftovers for lunch and stunk up Ms. S's room for her students coming in after lunch. She didn't seem to care, but the kids sure did! ;-)

Saturday I made Shrimp Tettrazini. It's spaghetti in a creamy sauce with shrimp and peas, then baked with a topping of breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. yum!

I also made banana bread yesterday. New recipe with cream cheese and a cinnamon/brown sugar streusel in the middle. VERY GOOD! :-)

Tonight's leftovers, but I might bake some bread to go with it. We have a lot of leftovers to use up.

Oh yeah, and the light has gone out in our fridge, which is making me constantly checking things to see if they're cold. I know the light doesn't make things cold, but in my head, it's apparently all connected.

No comments: