Monday, March 24, 2008

so worn out

I need a long weekend to recover from my long weekend.

Friday was spent shopping with my sis and mom looking for a dress for my mom for the wedding. We found one - woot!

Saturday started with shopping (woot! again) with my flower girl and her mom. We found the rest of her outfit - and she looks adorable!!! :-) The rest of the day was ...

MY BRIDAL SHOWER! :-D

It was so much fun - my sister did a great job - all the way from San Diego! We made wine charms (I brought home 37!), and I won $108 in scratch tickets from playing "Stump the Bride".

I'll have to take pictures of some of the crazy cool things that I got. My aunt made me a beautiful quilt! (I know you'd appreciate that Kelly) I got my supercool-everyonewantsone-youknowyoudo pistachio green KitchenAid Mixer. I made cookies tonight in it, and I used the new stacking cooling racks I got this weekend too.

I didn't get home till after 10 on Saturday - showed the boy all the stuff we got and hit the hay.

Sunday - Easter with the future in-laws. Little Ring Bearer hunting for Easter eggs - he had to fight off the squirrels - one ran away with his egg! We hung out with family all day and caught up with all the goings-on. We didn't get home till after 10 that night either.

Then I had to start the work week - Monday all over again.

No comments: