Thursday, January 15, 2009

Here we go again!

It's musical time again!! At least this time around I'm not doing it for the first time ever.

This year I am putting on "Willy Wonka Jr". The show is March 27, 28, and 29. Mark your calendars!

Today were the call-backs...I HATE this part. I like it much better when one person comes in and blows away the competition, it makes my job much easier. This year I had a hard time deciding between a BUNCH of characters. I had to call back students for Charlie, Willy Wonka, Veruca, and 3 of the mothers. It's so difficult to decide, but I think I made the right decisions. (I hope).

At least when I announced my decision to the students who had stuck around, they were all happy for each other, and were congratulating each other. It was great to see. No one seemed to go home upset at least. However, we'll see what tomorrow brings when the entire cast finds out.

No comments: