Monday, April 06, 2009

Back from VA

Pictures to come soon....


Friday - drove with my aunt from Leominster to Manassas, only took us 11 hours! We stopped in Stamford, CT at Houlihan's (great restaurant chain that is nowhere near my house!) I drove the entire time, but I don't mind. I like driving. Got in to my uncle's at 2 am.

Saturday - slept in till 9:30. Met up with cousins for lunch at a sushi bar - yum!! I got to see my cousin and his gf's condo in DC, and the sushi bar was right around the corner. We then walked around DC and saw the cherry blossoms in bloom and went to a Nationals game. Beautiful park!

Sunday - babyshower for my cousin's wife! (still new to me to say that!!) She looked like she had fun, and boy did she make out with the gifts! That little girl (whatever they decide to name her) will never be wanting for some cute outfit to wear! Then there was a cookout back at the uncle's house.

Monday - long drive home. Not as long as the ride to VA, however. Only 10 hours, LOL.

Tomorrow - plugging in WAY too many comments into the system at school, because apparently no one can log in from home (or VA)

ugh

No comments: