Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I hate cleaning

I just spent 3 hours and 15 minutes in my classroom today cleaning.

UGH!!

I brought Piper along - I'm not sure if she had fun (she spent most of the time wandering around the room) but everyone who saw her thought she was well-behaved and beautiful :)

She didn't want to leave the principal's office (it was air-conditioned) she lay on the floor and was perfectly content to stay there.

I got a lot done, however, I am going to need to go back tomorrow to finish up. UGH!!!

I have to start packing today for the TX road trip - I haven't started yet and I leave Thurs. morning.

Tomorrow is a busy day - I am going to have to go back into school and clean. I want to make an appearance at the calling hours for a coworker's father. I also have a concert in downtown Ayer.

No comments: