Monday, October 23, 2006

Oktoberfest

Oktoberfest pics to come later....

I had a GREAT time yesterday with my boy and his parents at the Nashoba Valley Winery's Oktoberfest. We weren't, however, expecting the crowd!!! There were HUNDREDS of people there!!

We went apple picking (or should I say HUNTING). It took us a long time to find enough apples to fill our two bags, the trees were picked clean.

We were looking forward to some German grub, but because of the crowds, there wasn't any left!! We decided to go out to find some instead.

We drove by Bose to show the parents where their boy works, not that they could see much more than a brick building, but at least they got the idea.

We went to Beef n' Ale in Stow. I've never been there before, and I liked it. It had pub food, and REALLY GOOD FRIED ICE CREAM!!!!

Mike liked Mr. Beefie...


No comments: