Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wow...it's Thursday already?

Holy crap...where has the week gone?

Wait I will tell you!!!

Tuesday: 1/2 day with students, the rest of the day was spent staring at my computer while mapping out my curriculum through a computer program. Next was a meeting in Worcester for MMEA, which I didn't get home from until 8:00, and I literally went to bed after entering the apartment.

Wednesday: FULL day of teaching!! New rotation of students...I have 30 in one class! (good thing I got new desks...now I have exactly 30). Then I had afterschool extra help, ran out to buy gas for the car, munchkins for the kiddos, and an iced latte for myself. (which I had to go back into Dunks to tell them their milk had gone bad...not a good taste to have in your mouth when you are expecting chocolatey goodness) Next was jazz band rehearsal (they were really excited I treated them to munchkins) Then Harvard Town Band (woohoo for playing in ONE!!!) Then JP's (which my boy joined us for!!) Then finally, home, at 11:00.

Thursday: Teaching, teaching, teaching...with extra help afterschool (great group of kids!!!) Then over to a certain 87 year old clarinet player's house to drop off a newly-repaired clarinet. Met the wife, chatted, had a good time...left an hour later!! Now, finally home at 5:00...

whew...and there's still tomorrow!!!

No comments: