Monday, November 06, 2006

My cooking rampage...

I've been cooking and baking up a storm recently.

Friday night's dinner: garlic & thyme rubbed steak with butter and herb mashed potatoes, caesar salad, and crescent rolls.

Sunday night's dinner: I took the steak from Friday night's dinner, and I shaved it (woohoo for my Pampered Chef mandoline!!) and we had steak and cheese subs (mine had onions & peppers on it)

Monday night's dinner: yummy meatloaf, with leftover potatoes and crescent rolls

I've also baked 3 loaves of cranberry-apple bread in the last few days. One loaf was eaten by myself and some girls from work. One loaf was frozen for the day after Thanksgiving breakfast, and one was eaten by a certain coworker of mine (she was ripping pieces of it off between teaching classes).

Wow...I am impressing myself here...

No comments: