Thursday, January 18, 2007

Caffeine..............

Yesterday morning, I pulled up to the Dunkin Donuts drive-thru speaker to place my order.

I went to open my window, and it was frozen shut! I can hear the lady repeatedly asking if she can help me, and I have a line of cars behind me.

I had to pull my car forward to give me clearance to open my door, which I still couldn't open all the way because of the speaker, and I had to yell my order over my window several times.

That was the easy part, then I had to pull up to the window, where I had to open the door, and get out of the car to give my money and get my coffee from the hysterically laughing woman inside Dunkin' Donuts...

The lengths I go through to get coffee...

PS-I am glad to see I am NOT the only one to have these difficulties...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a localised Boston / MA phenomenon :-)

Seriously, I read that if you put a little car wax like Autoglim around the door and window seals, it makes it harder for the water to settle and freeze. I've never tried it, though.