Friday, December 14, 2007

Fine Food & WHAT???

I WISH I HAD MY CAMERA!!!

The Rat Pack in Framingham on Rt 9 had a large neon sign boasting of its "Fine Food & Cock". The "tails" part of the sign was out.

Middle school humor at its best...

We were out that way to go to Legal Seafood, since we've been holding onto this gift card for a while now, but there was over an hour wait. We didn't think to make reservations.

We turned around, and headed back west, where we decided to stop and check out Ken's Steak House, home of the famous and delicious salad dressings. REALLY YUMMY FOOD! It was a little on the pricey side, but it was good. They brought a bread basket to the table, which had cornbread, onion foccacia type rolls, and italian bread. We got salads, mine was a house, and his was a caesar. I had a steak gorgonzola - the kind of steak that is cut real thin and melts in your mouth. It came with rice pilaf and mixed veggies. The boy ordered lobster bisque and lobster ravioli. I tried some of both...and BOY was it good! We split a slice of banana creme pie for dessert. It was a delicious meal. The building itself is large, and there are a couple of rooms. I would definitely recommend, and go again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachael: A brilliant piece of observation. I wish you had taken a picture of it. And I wonder if anyone will claim the damaged sign was so arresting that it precipitated their accident. Peter R. (NVCB)

Rachael said...

We tried to take a picture on our phones, but it didn't come out. I was VERY bummed out that I didn't have my camera on me.