Friday, July 18, 2008

House Update

I'm too tired to post pictures, so maybe there will be some in tomorrow's post.

I painted one wall in the bedroom alcove green - the gallon of paint only cost $5, it was in the mistake bin at Home Depot - it looks great! I have to finish a couple more walls, but needed a step stool to get the tape up.

I bought a futon from a guy down the street, and he drove it to my house and even helped me move it into the basement! Too bad it's WAY too big for the room, and the boy and I are just going to have to move it again, but it was very nice of him!

I have put two coats on the fronts of most of the kitchen cabinets. Hopefully I can finish the backs tomorrow. One of the cabinets is a slatted door (I think I might have just made up a word there, but you get the idea) - it's a PAIN to paint in between all the slats.

I measured the living room and the family room to make little graph paper diagrams to figure out where to put the furniture.

Oh yeah...and my streak is still alive...everytime I move, I get pulled over. without fail. I am proud to say I have never received a ticket though.

Now it's time for bed.

No comments: