Tuesday, March 13, 2007

how is this possible?

How can I guy with FIVE OUIs be able to hit and kill a woman? Granted, he didn't have a license, so at least we know that someone was doing their job...

He BORROWED a car, and was drunk when he struck Diane Carhart's car, killing her.

Who lends a person with no license their car?? What was he thinking??? I think someone needs to go after the person who lent this guy the car. He needs to be held responsible too.

I don't know anyone involved....I'm just appalled.

Check it out.

1 comment:

Susan Lynn (Everett) Linhares said...

Hi Rachel, Thanks for linking to our Justice for Diane blog! I am Diane's daughter. We are just as appalled as you are and just can't understand why this man wasn't in jail before he killed my mother...and why he isn't in jail now!

Thanks again for helping to get the word out,

Sue Linhares
Justice for Diane
dianecarhart.blogspot.com