Saturday, May 19, 2007

family

Things I did today:

~got some stuff done at my apartment, and left at 1:00 pm
~stopped by one of the apartments my mom owns to see what her and my stepdad were up to. They've been renovating it forEVER now, and I wanted to see what they've been working on. So far, it looks nice (not that I know what it looked like before, but I'm assuming whoever was living there more than likely trashed it, because that's what they do)
~talked to mom and pseudo-dad for a while about this and that, while I got the grand tour (why is it that an apartment in scummy Haverhill gets 2 bathrooms and a decent-sized kitchen when I get a teensy tiny one of each??)
~talked to my brother on the phone about his graduation next weekend, and his plans
~met up with my other brother and went to lunch together, while we talked about his graduation in two weeks, and his plans
~talked to my sister on the phone about the upcoming graduations, and what she's up to
~drove to my aunt's house and went shopping with her

It's been a loooong day, but it's been full of family! What could be better?

No comments: