Sunday, May 06, 2007

What a great day!

Went to visit with my aunt in York, ME today. We met my cousin up in Portland for her wedding gown fitting, and went to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays with her and her sister-in-law-to-be. Then my aunt and I did some hardcore shopping.

I now have:
a pair of Crocs
freezable plastic beer mugs
some future Christmas presents for someone (I have no idea who yet, but they were on a 70% discount, and I couldn't pass them up!)
2 new Red Sox shirts (pics later?)
1 random shirt (again, on sale)
and....

GIFTS FOR MY BRIDESMAIDS AND FLOWER GIRL! Only a little over a year ahead of time, but I knew what I wanted, and I happened to see what I wanted, so I bought what I wanted. When you know what you want, you know what you want. And I wanted it.

I obviously am not going to share what these presents are, because that would ruin the surprise, but if you are NOT receiving the gifts, and PROMISE not to tell those who are, MAYBE, just MAYBE I will tell you.

But then again,

Maybe not...

No comments: