Sunday, May 06, 2007

Happy Day!

NVCB Concert went well. We played well, but there weren't an awful lot of people in the audience. Two of my students did show up though.

The boy and I went for a walk today. A LONG walk. He said it was a good 4-5 miles. We saw two deer staring at us from up on a hill. They didn't even move. The four of us stood there staring at each other for a good five minutes until we decided to walk on. I wish I had my camera with me. We were looking at houses and the scenery as we walked by. There was a HUGE satellite dish on top of a hill. I can't imagine what it would be for. It is definitely too big for personal use. We had a great time. We walked for about two hours.

We came back to the apartment and I made baked macaroni and cheese for dinner, then we collapsed on the couch and watched some tv.

And now it is time for bed!

No comments: