Sunday, September 17, 2006

Canobie!

Saturday (yesterday) Mike, Jenn, Ken, and I went to Canobie Lake Park in Salem, NH. I haven't been there since I was a senior year in high school. It was a real blast from the past.


Ken and I went on the corkscrew rollercoaster, since Jenn and Mike are babies, and watched from the ground. The ride is only 30 seconds for cryin' out loud!!!


Mike won me a Blues Clues stuffed animal playing Skee Ball, but I had to take a pic of the Fraggles at the Wac a Mole. I mean....holy flashback to weird 80's kids shows!!!


Mike tried his hand (or foot, really...) at the soccer game. He came REALLY close to getting me a Nemo fish :-)


Mike shows us what he really thinks about the Ferris Wheel. (Notice he is on the ground, while we are in the air)


The quartet near the log flume ride was really great to listen to.


It's not every day you see one of these! That's a BASS SAX BABY!!! (Greg...eat your heart out!)

What a great day!!

No comments: