Sunday, September 24, 2006

We found it!!!





For a whopping $15 (I still think we should've talked them down to $10 Mike!!!!) Mike and I bought this new cabinet at a yard sale today. It's the right height and the right color to match the coffee table.

It's actually an old children's wardrobe. The right hand side used to have a dowel for hanging clothes on. Mike removed it so we can try and fit some shelving inside.

The reason for the new cabinet? Glad you asked... Mike wanted the tv to be higher so that the sound wouldn't sound like it was coming from so far above the tv when we are watching it. I wanted the tv higher so that when Mike sits next to me on the couch, I don't have to be constantly moving in the opposite direction of his head to see the screen. :-)

I think we have made a good purchase here. :-)

No comments: