Friday, September 22, 2006

quiz

(just cuz Kellypuffs did it....) :-)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Music Teacher
2. Salesgirl at Fashion Bug
3. Deli girl at Market Basket
4. "Ice Cream Wench" at Friendly's

Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. Fever Pitch
2. My Fellow Americans
3. Lion King 1 1/2
4. 50 First Dates

Four places I have lived:
1. Boxborough, MA
2. Nantucket, MA
3. Lowell, MA
4. Groveland, MA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. 7th Heaven
2. House
3. Law & Order: SVU
4. Numb3rs

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. San Diego, CA
2. Seattle, WA
3. St. Petersburg, FL
4. Hershey, PA

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Domino's Pizza with garlic sauce (even if it will eventually make me ill)
2. Doritos
3. String Cheese
4. Chicken

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Any tropical island
2. Paris
3. Nantucket (even if it is a stupid island)
4. Italy



What can I say.....I am pretty boring....haha

No comments: