Sunday, April 01, 2007

happiness

I'm engaged!!!!! :-D

We ate our 6 year anniversary dinner at Gibbet Hill Grille last night, where we had an amazing meal. We walked around outside after dinner, where he led me over to a porch off the back of The Barn (where they hold functions, but it was empty tonight). He started to tell me about all the good times we've had together, until we both started gagging from the smell of cow. We decided to move before the fumes overtook us both. We walked back to my car, where again he told me about all the happy times we've had in the last 6 years, and how I have seen him through some harder times as well. We got to my car, and he got down on one knee and asked if I would marry him. Of course I said yes! :-)

I would show everyone the ring, but we had to get it resized. Since today is Sunday, we had to leave it at the store. Hopefully I will have it back tomorrow...I haven't even had it 24 hours yet, and I've had to give it back up!!!

It's beautiful. Simple. Emerald cut. White gold. I love it.

I love him.

Life is good.

No comments: