Monday, April 16, 2007

Saturday fun

Jenn and I spent the day walking around Boston on Saturday. We went to Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market, walked around to many stores, around Fenway Park (didn't get into the game though), Copley Place, and the Pru. We shopped A LOT!! We stopped to listen to many street performers, some of whom were musicians, and others were entertainers.

Things I bought while out on Saturday:
-a pair of sunglasses
-a barette for my hair for my wedding day
-an ENORMOUS duffle bag at REI (way cool store) to put our tent into, since we can't get it back into the bag it came with
-envelopes for bridal shower invitations (I bought the invites for real cheap at a flea market, but they didn't come with envelopes)
-a Bridal Shower Game book
-2 pairs of gym pants (one of which was only $2.99 - yay clearance racks)
-a bottle of bloody mary mix for the boy that I bought at Cheers
-a new laptop bag, since my old one barely holds my laptop and cord, forget anything else
-and a few other various items that I can't quite seem to remember right now

Things I ate on Saturday:
-Dunks for breakfast
-Indian for lunch
-Cold Stone Creamery for a snack

We were gone for 12 hours. It was great. :-)

2 comments:

kelly said...

mmm. Bloody Marys. What a civilized way to start the day. :-)

Rachael said...

I'm more of a mimosa person myself! ;-)