Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Birthday

My birthday (the big 27) was last Sunday. The boy bought me a new MP3 player, because my old one (that he bought me 2 years ago for Valentine's Day) was only 500-something MB, which isn't a lot of songs, and it didn't hold a charge very well. This one is a Creative Zen V plus. It is pretty good, and is WAY cheaper than an IPod, but is just as good. It can hold photos and video as well as MP3s. He also took me to a Japanese Steak House in Concord (next door to Papa Razzi). We were the only ones in the restaurant, it was really good. I had salmon and scallops, and he had chicken and steak.





My college roomie came over yesterday to bring me my birthday present: 3 shirts from Life is Good.


This shirt is definitely me...especially when I am driving!!!

I could have used this last weekend! My uncle and aunt DEFINITELY would have appreciated it (considering the weather they had for the past 2 weeks)

This one though, is my FAVORITE! Isn't it adorable? I'm going to wear it to NVCB tonight. :-)

No comments: