Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Following the Sox Day 5


What a close game!!! SOX WIN 1-0!!
Trot started in tonight's game, but he didn't do much. It was a really close game the entire night. Pitchers duel between DiceK and Sebathia, it was a really good game.
We went shopping earlier today at the mall that is attached to our hotel. I definitely got a nice birthday gift from Victoria's Secret - I bought a $50 bra and two $15.99 bras and used a $10 coupon and only paid $60. It was sweet. I also got a pedicure at a spa....niiiice....
We had lunch at the Great Lakes Brewing Co. We split a sausage sampler appetizer - 4 different types of sausage with mustards. Yummy! I had a portabello sandwich...also yummy. There were a LOT of yummy beers to choose from. I apparently picked the most bitter one to try, it was still pretty good, and it also had the most alcohol per volume.
Then it was off to the game!
I think we might go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame tomorrow (I know I said that yesterday, but I think we really will tomorrow)

No comments: