Friday, July 06, 2007

poor neglected blog

aww...poor blog! I have ignored you! I didn't mean it, I swear!

I have been busy (sorta)

Last Saturday was spent with the NVCB. A parade and two concerts (including the YDDB), my lips were DEAD at the end of the night!!!

Sunday the boy and I went to church at Groveland Congregational Church, where we are going to have our wedding ceremony.

Monday I worked around the apartment for a bit, then went to the last yoga class until August. :-(

Tuesday was spent around the house, where I made a REALLY yummy tuna salad. It was totally different than normal tuna salad. It's mostly rice. Try it! It's good and light for a summer dinner! (easy to make too)

Wednesday the boy and I went to Cambridge to visit Greg (who was house-sitting for an aunt) and his gf Debbie. It rained lightly off and on for most of the afternoon, but we still had fun. In between the showers we grilled up some "rollers and sliders" as John would call them. That's hotdogs and hamburgers in case you were wondering. We also got some frisbee in, until Debbie threw it over the fence....we got it back, but the rain stopped us from continuing. :-)
We played Nintendo Wii - my arm was SORE the next day!! (btw - I STINK at Wii baseball, I'm pretty good at bowling and golf) Then we played some cards, which was a lot of fun. We ended up watching the fireworks from an upstairs bedroom (all four of us were crammed around one window, it was hilarious) because it was still raining at fireworks time, and we didn't feel like getting soaked.

We spent the night in Cambridge (and BOY was my stomach sorry that morning) and we took the T back home. We came home and spent the rest of the day hanging out in the apartment, napping and watching TV.

Friday (finally caught up to today) I am still trying to clean up and organize around here. I bought a shelf (nothing special) for the kitchen so I can put some of my appliances on it so that they are more accessible. I made a kick butt pizza for dinner. I used Pillsbury pizza dough, and made a pepperoni and chicken garlic sausage pizza. We had some pepperjack cheese that I grated onto the pizza with the mozzarella. It was yummy!

I've also been crocheting a lot too. I can't post the picture of my latest creation until I give it to the person tomorrow (I don't wanna ruin the surprise). The other things I am working on I can't put on the blog either, because I am making some gifts, so I can't put them online without giving away the surprise of it. If you email me, I'll show you pics (as long as YOU'RE not the one I'm making it for!!) ;-)

Tomorrow I'm heading up to to York to see my aunt, stopping at my mom's on the way to drop off/pick up some stuff. It should be a fun day! :-)

No comments: