Sunday, July 22, 2007

Following the Sox Day 3

Today was the Polish Festival at PNC Park. We waited in line for 45 minutes to eat pierogis and golabki (stuffed cabbage). It was funny, because I thought I was going to like the pierogis better, but I liked the golabki better, it was really good.

The Pirates game was a quick one today! It was only 2 hours and 11 minutes! I would say it was a pitcher's duel, but that would be giving the pitchers way too much credit. It was almost a defensive game, there were a few good plays, but it was mostly a poorly-hit game. The Bucs lost 1-0.

We went out to dinner at Atria's restaurant. I had a crab cake sandwich, Debbie had a reuben (how she could eat more sauerkraut, I'll never know). It was a good dinner.

We're off to Cleveland tomorrow morning to see the Sox tomorrow night, stopping at the Heinz Retail Store on the way (not really on the way - slightly out of the way, actually)

No comments: